- User registration
With the aim to cultivate a social trend for parenting support, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government is scheduled to launch the program, Tokyo Child-raising Support Passport, on October 1, 2016. Through this program, child-raising households with children up to junior high school age and expectant mothers can receive services offered through the auspices of companies, stores and other establishments supporting this program (“supporting establishment”). Prior to the start of the program, we are now issuing the Support Passport needed to receive these services. Why not sign up for one now?
Households in Tokyo with children up to junior high school age or expectant mothers.
- At least one of the following services is offered at the various supporting establishments, including eateries and department stores. The menu of services will differ by establishment.
- Hot water for baby formula
- Diaper changing space
- Toilet stall with wall-mounted baby seat
- Nursing space
- Kids playing space
- Use of baby strollers
- Point earning system
- Discount on purchases
- Other services
- Details on the supporting establishments are scheduled to be included on this site’s supporting establishment information page.
How to use the services
- Supporting establishments will have the following sticker in a visible place. Inform them that you will like to use their services.
- You may then be asked by the establishment to present your Tokyo Child-raising Support Passport. In addition to this, you may be asked to show a document confirming your child’s age (e.g. Health Insurance Card) or your Mother-and-Child Health Handbook (Boshi kenko techo).
How to get a Passport
- If you wish to get a Passport, please read through the Implementation Guidelines and User Policy, and after agreeing to the contents, enter your e-mail address and click on the registration button.
- The link to the user registration page will be sent to the e-mail address indicated. Please go to the registration page and follow the directions to register your information.
*A print version of the Passport is also available. (See the FAQ for details.)
How to use the digital Passport
Log in from the login button on the top page and download your digital Passport.
Please click here for frequently asked questions concerning user registration.