- User registration
With the aim to cultivate a social trend for parenting support, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government is promoting various services provided by good intentions under the auspice of companies, stores and other establishments supporting this program ("Supporting Establishment"). We are carrying out "Tokyo Child-raising Support Passport" to be use for child-raising households with children under 18 and expectant mothers.
Households living in Tokyo with children under 18 or expectant mothers.
* After reaching 18 years old, we will cover until the first March 31st.
- More than one of the following services is offered at the various supporting establishments, including restaurants and department stores etc. The menu of services varies by establishments.
- Hot water for baby formula
- Diaper changing space
- Toilet stall with wall-mounted baby seat
- Nursing space
- Kids playing space
- Use of baby strollers
- Granting points
- Product discount
- Other services
- Details on the supporting establishments can be searched on this site.
How to use the services
- Supporting establishments will have the following sticker. Inform them that you want to use their services.
- When using services such as providing prizes, granting points and discounts on products, you may be asked to present the passport from supporting establishments. In addition, you may be asked to show a document confirming your child’s age (e.g. Health Insurance Card), or Mother and Child Handbook.
How to get a Passport
* A print version of the Passport is also available (See the FAQ for details.).
Please click here for frequently asked questions concerning user registration.
Municipality of residence.
Youngest child's date of birth * If you are pregnant, please enter the expected date of birth.
Youngest child's name * If you are pregnant, you can leave it blank.